If you pass on gas, we’re plugged in to what you need.
Last September, we announced a new addition to our growing line of products: an Electric Vehicle (EV) Extended Service Contract (ESC). We even wrote an article for Motorcycle & Powersports News about it in January, did you check it out?
Our Electric Vehicle ESC is now available in California, Colorado, Kentucky, and Texas. (Available to Arizona and Illinois dealers soon.)
To recap, our Electric Vehicle ESC offers comprehensive coverage for all integral components of today’s electric vehicles, including, but not limited to: battery, motor, controllers, braking system, and a wide variety of vehicle components.
Additional Product Features:
- Industry-first EV specific Service Contract
- New vehicles only
- Competitive pricing
- Three separate coverages by vehicle type:
- Motorcycle (street, scooter and off-road)
- Off-Road ATV / UTV
- Golf Cart / LSV
- Coverage for 12-48 months beyond OEM warranty period
- OEM warranty periods from 6 months to 36 months, and up to 3 model years back accepted for eligibility
- Non-Lead Cell batteries included in coverages
- Optional coverage available for Lead-Cell battery vehicles (all vehicles types)
- Tire and Wheel Protection plans available for MC / Scooter coverage
Optional Coverages Available:
- Lead-Cell battery coverage: We will replace any Lead-Cell batteries (for material failure) for the duration of the service contract.
- Premier option coverage: We cover top-shelf items that are common on road-specific or higher price-point vehicles such as heated grips, ABS components, traction control components, electronic suspension units, saddlebags and mounts, tire pressure monitoring systems and stock sound systems.
Please contact your Regional Sales Manager with any questions you may have about our Electric Vehicle Extended Service Contracts.